Learn more about Grace Fellowship.
To be a community that is FOR people. For far too long, the church has been known for what it’s against, but we want to be known for what we’re FOR.
We as Grace Fellowship strive to provide a comfortable, accepting, positive environment where you can learn about God and your faith. Here, you won’t be judged or turned away. EVERYONE is welcome – questions, doubts, hurts, struggles and all. We believe Jesus calls us to love everyone – it’s that simple. We are FOR you.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- About the Scriptures: We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the very words of Scripture. Therefore, we believe the Bible is without error.
- About God: We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to humanity and to become the Savior of the lost world.
- About Humanity: We believe that all people were created in the image of God to have fellowship with him but became alienated in that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, people are incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through their own efforts.
- About Salvation: We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. We believe in God’s grace, repentance, and that salvation is offered to everyone regardless of their past. Therefore, God freely offers salvation to everyone who places their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
- About the Christian Life: We believe all Christians should live for Christ and not for themselves. By obedience to the Word of God and daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
- About the Church: We believe that the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith and have done the work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving Him and by making Him known to the lost world.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When are your services?
Grace Fellowship meets every Saturday night at 5:30PM for snacks & 6PM for worship & a message.
Our service typically lasts no longer than an hour.
We also provide a lesson & activities for you kiddos during the service.
Does Grace Fellowship have membership?
Here at Grace, we want you to know that when you walk through the doors, you belong here and can consider this place your home church, no title necessary. Since we don’t have traditional membership, we don’t have people “join” the church as a “member” – but we hope you become fully engaged in the life of the church. You can engage with us through serving, connecting in a group, inviting others, and giving systematically. Those who are fully engaged with us are considered our members.
Why don't you have a traditional membership?
Traditionally, membership has been known to represent joining a church, calling it your church home, and/or taking the first step toward involvement and volunteering. However, we feel the word “membership” has also carried a lot of baggage and can be an unnecessary barrier to involvement for attendees. This oftern causes some misunderstandings and feelings of exclusivity, especially when it comes to voting. This goes against our desire to be a church where anyone can get involved and grow.
We’re glad you’re here! Please let us know how we can help you take some next steps.
What about leadership?
For those who would like to assume a leadership role, it’s important that we’re all aligned regarding beliefs and accountability. Because we don’t have traditional membership, we ask that anyone interested in entering into leadership meet specific prerequisites that help us know we’re on the same page. Each leadership application will include questions around the person’s spiritual background, leadership background, and a certified background check.